Chin augmentation Treatment in India
For situations and conditions when one finds that the shape or the size of the chin is not in the proportion to the other parts of the face it is possible to rework the chin and enhance its appeal. The procedure tends to be a simple process of inserting an implant or by moving the required bone in contention. Many-a-times it is possible to achieve the results by reshaping the bones as well. The objective is to enhance the overall balance of your facial appearance.
The purpose of chin augmentation treatment is to enhance the face cuts and hence make it more appealing. It can also be used as a cosmetic surgery to farther the aging signs that appear on your face:
- Loose jawlines.
- A recessed chin.
- Lack of facial harmony and proportions.
- Uneven chin shape on either side.
- Defining the chin.
- Better chin contour.
- Improve neck definition.
- Reduce appearance of a full chin.
- Reduce appearance of double chin.
- Correction for a weak chin.
The primary focus of chin augmentation surgery is to bring the right proportions and fuller feel to the face. It’s a process where the chin augmentation surgeon will perform a few X-rays to understand the working and the topography of the clients face with respect to the bones. These X-rays play a vital role to identify what needs to be done. The bone or tissue is identified which needs to be altered to achieve the end result in mind. If required the fat tissue or a chin augmentation implant is made available for the fulfilment of the task at hand.
Are you an ideal candidate for a chin augmentation treatment?
The candidate must fulfil the following conditions.
- You must be in a good healthy condition. Plus, you should make sure the upper teeth meet the lower teeth appropriately.
- You must follow a healthy skincare routine. Good skincare refers to avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- Avoid bending over or heavy lifting.
- Always have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Cheek augmentation Treatment in India
Our skin and tissue start losing its volume as we age. This is a natural process but is seen as an emotional calamity for our personal liking. The midface area tends to lose its sheen and elasticity as we get older. It leads to the development of wrinkles and sagging skin. A cheek augmentation surgery is a cosmetic or aesthetical surgical procedure that involves the planting of fat injections or a soft tissue filler to tightening the facial tissues surrounding the cheek area. Cheek augmentation surgery is an ideal solution to bring back that volume you always had and continue your facial appearance.
The purpose of cheek augmentation surgery and its treatment is to remove the aging signs that appear on your face. The objectives of cheek augmentation surgery are:
- Soften the face lines and to lift the drooping cheeks.
- Get the midface area restored to its natural fullness.
- If eyes are sunken or puffy.
- Enhance cheekbones.
- Make face appear more youthful.
- Balance facial features.
- Make one feel more attractive.
- Make cheeks fuller.
- Make face appear youthful.
The procedure is performed by following simple steps. The process and the technique are so simple that it can be looked at as more of a day care procedure. The area is identified where the volume has been lost. Here either the fat grafting takes place or a solid implant is placed by the cosmetic surgeon specialising in cheek augmentation surgery.
Are you an ideal candidate for a cheek augmentation treatment?
The candidate must follow underlying conditions.
- A good healthy condition is an obvious given.
- Having realistic expectations from the procedure too is of similar importance.
- Being a non-smoker has some additional benefits.
- You find your cheeks to be totally flat.
- Cheeks are thin or saggy and are bothersome to your appeal.
Facelifting Treatment in India
Our skin and tissue start losing their natural elasticity as we get older. It leads to the development of wrinkles and sagging skin. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of excess skin, smoothing out wrinkles, and tightening the facial tissues. It restores the overall balance of your facial appearance.
The purpose of face lifting treatment is to enhance the aging signs that appear on your face and, neck such as:
- Jowls in the cheeks and jaws.
- Sagging skin in the neck.
- Nasolabial (fold) lines appear around the nose and mouth's corner.
- Create a younger appearance.
- Reduce sagging appearance of cheeks.
- To tighten facial muscles.
- To reduce excess fat tissue.
- To redistribute the facial skin.
- Reduce the signs of aging skin.
- To undo lost elasticity in the face.
- To redefine the chin.
The primary focus of facelift surgery is on the two-third lower portion of your face, especially the neck. The excess flap of skin on either side of your face is worked upon, and any underlying tissues are adjusted to contour your face to give an enhanced youthful appearance. A neck lift, also known as platysmaplasty, is a part of a facelift procedure that reduces the saggy skin on the neck.
Are you an ideal candidate for a facelift treatment?
The candidate must follow underlying conditions.
- You must have a good healthy condition to ensure the best results along with safety and well-being. Having a medical condition can interfere with the healing process.
- You must follow a healthy skincare routine. Good skincare will endure long-lasting results.
- Avoid smoking.
- You must have realistic expectations.