Chemical Peeling Treatment in India
A chemical peel is a cosmetic treatment that enhances the skin’s tone and texture. Exfoliation with strong chemicals effectively and swiftly removes the layer of dead skin, resulting in radiant and smoother skin. It treats wrinkles, scars, and discoloured skin. The chemical peel treatment for acne scars revives cell regeneration to help scars alleviate faster.
Chemical peels can help in many ways, such as:
- Lightening the skin pigment.
- Smoother skin.
- Fine skin-tone.
- Unclog skin pores.
- Reduce acne scars.
- Restoring collagen production.
- Enhance skin care product application.
- Effortless exfoliation.
- Minimal sun damage.
- Alleviate facial lines.
The depth of treatment depends on an individual’s skin and condition. Chemical peels are of three types.
- Light Chemical Peel : eliminates the outer skin layer, also known as the epidermis. It works well for people having pitted skin tone, wrinkles, acne, and dryness.
- Medium Chemical Peel : removes dead skin cells from the outer skin layer (epidermis) and middle layer (dermis). It treats acne scars, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Dark Chemical Peel : removes deep sunken dead cells and treats precancerous scars (unusual cells that can turn into cancerous cells) and deeper wrinkles.
The doctor will apply a chemical solution with a cotton ball or a sponge. The application will start brightening the treated skin. Light chemical peels are washed with a neutral solution. For medium chemical peel, the doctor will use cold compresses to treat the skin. Deep chemical peel procedures are carried out in small intervals.
Are you an ideal candidate for Chemical Peeling?
Candidates can avail of chemical peel treatment under the following conditions.
- You must not have an unusual skin blemish history.
- You must not have a dark complexion skin texture.
- Your scars must not be prone to extra pigmentation.
- You must not have had any scar treatment in a while.
- You must not have over-sensitive skin.